ACCT 304 Week 5 Quiz Complete A+ Answer
1. (TCO 7) Cash may not include
2. (TCO 7) On November 10 of the current year, Flores Mills sold carpet to a customer for $8,000 with credit terms 2/10, n/30. Flores uses the gross method of accounting for cash discounts. What is the correct entry for Flores on November 10?
3. (TCO 7) which of the following does not change the balance in accounts receivable?
4. (TCO 7) Brockton Carpet Cleaning prepares a bank reconciliation at the end of every month. At the end of July, the balance in the general ledger checking account was $2,750, and the bank balance on the bank statement was $2,980. Outstanding checks totaled $680, and deposits in transit were $400. The bank statement revealed that a check written for $120 was incorrectly recorded by Brockton as a $220 disbursement. The bank statement listed service charges and NSF check charges totaling $150. The corrected cash balance is
5. (TCO 7) At January 1, 2011, Farley Co. had a credit balance of $520,000 in its allowance for uncollectible accounts. Based on past experience, 2% of Farley’s credit sales have been uncollectible. During 2011, Farley wrote off $650,000 to accounts receivable. Credit sales for 2011 were $18,000,000. In its December 31, 2011 balance sheet, what amount should Farley report as allowance for uncollectible accounts?
For getting the instant digital download solution, Please click on the “PURCHASE” link below to get ACCT 304 Week 5 Quiz Complete A+ Answer
For instant digital download of the above solution or tutorial, please click on the below link and make an instant purchase. You will be guided to the PAYPAL Standard payment page wherein you can pay and you will receive an email immediately with a download link.
In case you find any problem in getting the download link or downloading the tutorial, please send us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org